If you get a million streams and no one is around to see an Instagram post flexing your accomplishment, did it even happen?
Audiomack's new benchmark notifications allow these flexes to come to fruition in the form of beautifully rendered and visually striking images that can be shared across your social media spectrum and shoved in the faces of your detractors.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
When songs and albums hit specific benchmarks (1,000 streams, 10,000 streams, 100,000 streams, 1,000,000 streams, etc.), the artist or uploader will receive an email notification that alerts them of the accomplishment, and also includes a shareable image (see examples below).
HOW DO I SHARE?
- Save the image.
- Upload it to the social media platform of your choice.
- (Optional) Include a caption that thanks your supporters, fans, and/or Audiomack, while also giving the middle finger to your haters.
WHY WOULD I DO THIS?
As an artist, you've done the hard work: you created music that people listened to and (hopefully) enjoyed. Now it's time to bask in the purifying glow of boasting about your success.
Let's say your single just hit 1,000 streams, now what do you do?
- Interact with your fans, engage with your listeners, and try to get to 10,000. Here's everything you need to know about comments.
- If you haven't already, pitch your music to us for possible trending and playlist placement.
- Make more music. Now that you've built some momentum, maybe it's time to hit listeners with your next release.