- all the music here is stuff i like. so tom petty and jim morrison are titantic musicians hailing from florida but don't appear here because i don't like the doors or the heartbreakers.
- the two bands that it pained me to leave off were teddy & the frat girls & harry pussy, two noise/punk outfits from the late 70s early 80s. the are probably my two favorite bands from florida but their music was too aggressive to find a place.
- the mixing + rendering is pretty bad, i didn't even equalize the sound because my computer was being so slow. unfortunately i'm not very good at mixing so the transitions may seem a little jarring, sorry about that.
i hope u guys have some fun with this if you find time. if not dont worry about it. i love doing this stuff
Compton's own 1TakeJay sat with Rosecrans Radio and Cypress Moreno for a dope interview where we get to know the artist more in depth. We learn about Jay's football career, what it was like growing up in Compton, his musical influences, as well as his thoughts on his rapid rise and influence on LA rap.
1. 1TakeJay - "Arco"
2. 1TakeJay- "To Da Neck"
3. Rucci ft 1TakeQuan - "Fuck It Up"
4. The Winning Team (1TakeJay and Rucci) ft AzSwaye - "Pass The Henny"
5. AzChike x 1TakeJay x Rucci - "Tax Season"
6. Blueface ft 1TakeJay - "Blow Her Bacc "
7. 1TakeJay - "Can't Fuck With You"
8. 1TakeJay - "I like Bitches" Prod. Saltreze
9. 1TakeJay ft Kalan.frfr - "I Know"
10. 1TakeJay x Rucci ft Kalan.frfr "One Mo Time"
11. 1TakeQuan "Long Time"
Spotify Link- https://open.spotify.com/epis