There's a new episode of The JL Show. Why? Because it's your GOD GIVEN RIGHT, GODDAMMIT!
- It's Easter, so... ummm... Jesus dies.
- Luke and Michael (and Johnny) do The Confrontation. It's okay.
- More criminal trespassing. We reiterate that we are not involved.
- We flee G-Spot once more. Identities of relevant authorities have been protected.
- We record the rest of the episode on a nice field.
- "GET YOUR ASS DOWN!". We visit a 1960s Nevada labour camp.
- Luke's Prague Bridge Riot anecdote.
- Luke and Michael's secret project.
- Ed Miliband looks like a sloth and talks and Wallace. He's still Britain's best hope.
- BBC finally fire Jeremy Clarkson. We read the full report on his sickening behaviour.
- Closing music: "Rock Lobster" by The B-52s.
On this episode of Grass Routes Podcast, Brandon killabh Hall, Erin Ashley Simon and Regular Naz chop it up about Eminem vs MGK (Round 1) and the relevancy impact of hip-hop beefs now (5:30), initial thoughts on 6lack, Wale and Noname’s recent projects (29:11), Naomi Osaka signing a massive Adidas deal (53:44) and the Botham Jean case and potential marijuana smear campaign that’s occurred during investigation (1:01:05).
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/grassroutespodcast?uid=ae1JCaKGwUV_x6OAaP5blg&sub_confirmation=1&app=desktop
Join our post episode discussion on Grass Chat (free GroupMe chat): https://web.groupme.com/join_group/37511634/skkrKf
Buy a Grass Routes Podcast T-Shirt: https://grass-routes-podcast.myshopify.com/collections/all