This episode is about our Soul Sister's vinyls & her urban music's culture !!
It Was a sunday afternoon, at our great friend's appartment Don Cyril, meeting for a mix, vinyls selected around Jazz & Hip Hop, the bridge in our music culture.
So now have a seat, & listen to those instrumental's tracks !!
Audiomack is proud to present the Drill Symphony with Chief Keef. Always moving music forward, the Drill Symphony was filmed at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California. With an enchanting ensemble - Summer Swee-Singh on piano, Camille Miller and Yasmeen Al-Mazeedi on violin, Tim Richardson on viola, Eru Matsumoto on cello, and Jon Brick on drums - recording by Jaime Sickora, mixed/arranged/composed by John Cleary, and the whole process shot out by Erikson Corniel, Chief Keef's classics are given new life.
Compton's own 1TakeJay sat with Rosecrans Radio and Cypress Moreno for a dope interview where we get to know the artist more in depth. We learn about Jay's football career, what it was like growing up in Compton, his musical influences, as well as his thoughts on his rapid rise and influence on LA rap.
1. 1TakeJay - "Arco"
2. 1TakeJay- "To Da Neck"
3. Rucci ft 1TakeQuan - "Fuck It Up"
4. The Winning Team (1TakeJay and Rucci) ft AzSwaye - "Pass The Henny"
5. AzChike x 1TakeJay x Rucci - "Tax Season"
6. Blueface ft 1TakeJay - "Blow Her Bacc "
7. 1TakeJay - "Can't Fuck With You"
8. 1TakeJay - "I like Bitches" Prod. Saltreze
9. 1TakeJay ft Kalan.frfr - "I Know"
10. 1TakeJay x Rucci ft Kalan.frfr "One Mo Time"
11. 1TakeQuan "Long Time"
Spotify Link- https://open.spotify.com/epis