Listen to this at least twice before your playlist, or you can simply listen to this twice a week.
If you are new to subliminals I would recommend you to listen 3 times for at least one week.
- Release emotional, physical, energetic, spiritual and mental blockages in seconds
- Release any resistances
- Let go of your past
- Get a less stubborn brain
- Be more receptive to affirmations
- Absorb affirmations easier and faster
- Healthy positive mind
- More powerful subconscious
- Repair your subconscious
- Clean out affirmations that are holding results back
- Release intrusive thoughts
- Be in full harmony and balance with yourself
- Ask permission to all your glands, organs, bones, muscles, body, face, mind and cells to change
- Increase faith
- Be able to finally get results
- Make desired results permanent.
- Get full results from all the subliminals you listen to.
- Faster and stronger results
All my subliminals:
• Are downloadable
• No frequencies
• Can be heard without earphones
Results depend on each person.
On this episode of the Sum'n To Say podcast we are joined by the incomparable DJ Wally Sparks to talk about his roots here in Atlanta and his epic R&B party The Groove. Wally also opines about the nature of "fickle" music fans. Is NYC still the mecca of hip-hop? Can meccas move? We dive into that topic as well. Also, Soulja Boy is a political activist (not really, but kinda?)