1.Big Therm Intro
2.Everything Remains Raw
3. Flava In Ya Ear Remix
4. It's a Party
5.I'll Hurt You
6.Make it Clap
8.Things We Be Doin' For The Money Pt.2
9.I Know What You Want
10.All I Do Is Win Remix
11.Welcome To the Hood
12.Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
13.What It Is
17. Thank You
19.Fire It Up
20.Pass the Courvoisier
21.Who's on the Mic?
22.I Love My Bitch
23.As I Come Back
24.Respect My Conglomerate
27.Gimmie Some More
28.Break Ya Neck
Compton's own 1TakeJay sat with Rosecrans Radio and Cypress Moreno for a dope interview where we get to know the artist more in depth. We learn about Jay's football career, what it was like growing up in Compton, his musical influences, as well as his thoughts on his rapid rise and influence on LA rap.
1. 1TakeJay - "Arco"
2. 1TakeJay- "To Da Neck"
3. Rucci ft 1TakeQuan - "Fuck It Up"
4. The Winning Team (1TakeJay and Rucci) ft AzSwaye - "Pass The Henny"
5. AzChike x 1TakeJay x Rucci - "Tax Season"
6. Blueface ft 1TakeJay - "Blow Her Bacc "
7. 1TakeJay - "Can't Fuck With You"
8. 1TakeJay - "I like Bitches" Prod. Saltreze
9. 1TakeJay ft Kalan.frfr - "I Know"
10. 1TakeJay x Rucci ft Kalan.frfr "One Mo Time"
11. 1TakeQuan "Long Time"
Spotify Link- https://open.spotify.com/epis
Audiomack is proud to present the Drill Symphony with Chief Keef. Always moving music forward, the Drill Symphony was filmed at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California. With an enchanting ensemble - Summer Swee-Singh on piano, Camille Miller and Yasmeen Al-Mazeedi on violin, Tim Richardson on viola, Eru Matsumoto on cello, and Jon Brick on drums - recording by Jaime Sickora, mixed/arranged/composed by John Cleary, and the whole process shot out by Erikson Corniel, Chief Keef's classics are given new life.