PLAYLIST. . . .
01. Maggy- Skuchi
02. Popcaan Ft. Sizzla & Teflon- Way Out
03. Lutan Fyah- Too Long
04. Beenie Man Ft. Sanchez- Straight Marijuana
05. Turbulence- True Love
06. Vybz Kartel Ft. Mon Cherie- Bay Bay
07. Busy Signal- Bad Long Time
08. Beenie Man- Dynamite
09. Demarco- Badness
10. A Pass- You Been Seen
11. Alkaline- Pussy So Tight (Side Chick)
12. Ryme Minista- Fall In Love (Raw)
13. Vybz Kartel- Bet Mi Money
14. Lady Saw- The Day Will Never Come
15. Almidon- Never See (Raw)
16. Konshens & Romain Virgo- We No Worry 'bout Them
17. Beenie Man- We Seh Fashion
18. I-Octane- Brave Heart
19. Konshens- I'm That Nigga
20. Ceaserous- Into You
21. Mega Banton- Kweng
22. Beenie Man & Silva- Salt Shayka - [Raw]
23. Konshens- Jiggle
24. Demarco- Nuh Badman Fi We
25. I-Octane- Zunggu Zunggu
The new album by 6lack, East Atlanta Love Letter, enters the Sum'n to Say discussion colosseum. We dig into the heart of his sophomore offering, praise the inventive drive-in movie listening party, and consider what the East Atlanta Love Letter can possibly do next.
Production by Michael Saba: www.youtube.com/user/akhorahilis
Intro music by Slimm Leary
After MGK sent shots Eminem's way with "Rap Devil," Em is ready to fire back with an eviscerating cut. "KILLSHOT" is exactly that, a diss track featuring Eminem tapping into his signature anger and going for MGK's throat by way of advanced wordplay. While the game is constantly changing, even in the forum of a diss track, Eminem keeps finding new ways of moving music forward.
Em hits Kells where it hurts, clowning everything from his career to his fashion sense, to his attempts at starting beef with Bay Area rapper G-Eazy. Did Eminem take out MGK with this one? Press play and find out which artist is walking away from this beef as the victor.