After being teased for days over both instagram and Twitter, Azure finally releases “Stay The Same”, a slow burning, yet nocturnal trap ballad produced by Canis Major.
The song is a part of Azure’s Weekly Singles Series, which also includes “PARTY IN THE HILLS”, “DIAL UP”, “MEDUSA / TIME NOW”, “Real One”, and two remixes from Distant Symphonies. This is also the third consecutive song to feature Travis Scott artwork on the cover art. Azure has stated numerous times that Travis is his biggest influence.
The song was previewed on Instagram Live the day before release, along with a song from the new rumored Azure The Paradox album.
Compton's own 1TakeJay sat with Rosecrans Radio and Cypress Moreno for a dope interview where we get to know the artist more in depth. We learn about Jay's football career, what it was like growing up in Compton, his musical influences, as well as his thoughts on his rapid rise and influence on LA rap.
1. 1TakeJay - "Arco"
2. 1TakeJay- "To Da Neck"
3. Rucci ft 1TakeQuan - "Fuck It Up"
4. The Winning Team (1TakeJay and Rucci) ft AzSwaye - "Pass The Henny"
5. AzChike x 1TakeJay x Rucci - "Tax Season"
6. Blueface ft 1TakeJay - "Blow Her Bacc "
7. 1TakeJay - "Can't Fuck With You"
8. 1TakeJay - "I like Bitches" Prod. Saltreze
9. 1TakeJay ft Kalan.frfr - "I Know"
10. 1TakeJay x Rucci ft Kalan.frfr "One Mo Time"
11. 1TakeQuan "Long Time"
Spotify Link- https://open.spotify.com/epis