Park.yszn


6:08
3:43
4:19
3:15
2:28
3:32
3:12
2:48
4:55
4:23
5:40
4:13
2:42

Uploaded by:

Park.

  • Followers: 0
  • Uploads: 1

album Description:

I recorded this in my closet, recorded, and mixed by yours truly. I was forged in a steel city but carry an atmosphere worth more than gold, I only need 1% of your trust to earn the other 99%. Hit play.

Park. has no other uploads.

Featured Music

0:00 / 0:00